Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday and Blog Hop!


Hey all!  Here's another Follow my Book Blog Friday, hosted by none other than Parajunkee.

This week's question?

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


1.  The Chronicles of Narnia (omnibus- yes, this is kind of cheating but there was no rule about omnibuses) by C.S. Lewis
2.  His Dark Materials (omnibus- you see what I'm doing right?) by Philip Pullman
3.  (You guessed it!) The Lord of the Rings (omnibus) by J.R.R. Tolkien
4.  A good Dictionary
5.  The Song of the Lioness omnibus by Tamora Pierce (they're my favorite, get off my back)
6.  Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival (I'm planning on surviving this ok?)
7.  Jane Austen's Complete Works
8.  William Shakespeare's Complete Works
9.  The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (I've never read it)
10.  Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck



"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

Book:

Movie:
( I can't wait for this line (and if it isn't in the movie I'm going to be pissed!), "Not my daughter, you bitch!"  No, I'm serious, it may actually ruin the entire experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment