Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lioness Rampant { Song of the Lioness #4 } [Audiobook]


Title: Lioness Rampant {Book 4t of the Song of the Lioness Quartet}
Author: Tamora Pierce
Ideal Age Range: Ages 11 and up
Audiobook: 7 hours 9 Min (6 CDS)
Narrated by: Trini Alvarado
Synopsis: At last, Alanna of Trebond has become the first female knight errant in Tortall. She sets out on an impossible quest to find the Dominion Jewel, a legendary gem that, in the right hands, has limitless power for good. But while she searches for the one thing that can save her war-torn country, her nemesis returns from the dead and begins to wreak havoc. Only Alanna has the power to prevent Tortall's utter destruction.


My Rating:(★★★★★)  I have absolutely no complaints about the audiobook of Lioness Rampant, okay, I lied, maybe two, the narrator started making Faithful sound like a girl cat (to me) in this last book.  And, I never really noticed when I read the books before what a kind of messed up relationship Liam and Alanna had, but other than that.  Nothing.  I loved it.  I cried.  I laughed.  I am sure I will never get sick of these books whether in paperback format or audiobook.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment