Friday, November 27, 2015

top 5 wednesday // top hunger games moments (Spoilers)


Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Group created by Gingerreadslainey. She also has a Youtube account! You should definitely check her out, if you haven't already. I did my first Youtube video for Top 5 Wednesday last week and haven't been able to get to this week's yet. But I do want to get back into regularly updating my blog, so I'm going to share this one right now. Hopefully I will soon get to film this week's topic!




My Top 5 Hunger Games Moments:

5.) The Scene where Peeta announces in Catching Fire that Katniss is pregnant. I just love Peeta, and Cesar Flickerman's reaction. And the crowd. And Katniss after the fact. It's a funny scene, and I remember laughing out loud in the theaters when I saw it. 

4.) Katniss' episode after the Quarter Quell announcement where she withdraws into her house and just hides in the closet for days or however long it was, I found the truth and honesty in that reaction to be quite breathtaking. I really do like how honest a character Katniss is in dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I love her brokenness and her humanity amidst all of the war and horribleness around her. 

3.) End of The Hunger Games AKA The Berries AKA Together? Together. Nuff Said. 

2.) Katniss Honors Rue.  All the tears. 

1.) I Volunteer! I Volunteer as Tribute.  Seriously? Even the trailer for The Hunger Games made me cry. I love these books and movies. Ugh. So much. I have to re-read them soon.

Well, that's my first Top 5 Wednesday. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you come back again.

What's your favorite top 5 Hunger Games moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment