Tuesday, June 30, 2015

fight club // chuck palahniuk

Title:  Fight Club
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
Ideal Age Range: Adult
Mass Market Paperback: 218 pages
Copyright Date:  1996
Blurb:
 The first rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.
The second rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.
The third rule about fight club is two men per fight.
The fourth rule about fight club is one fight at a time.
The fifth rule about fight club is no shoes, no shirts in the fight.
The sixth rule about fight club is the fights go on as long as they have to.


My Rating (★★★★):

I liked Fight Club. I loved the writing style. I loved it’s fast pace. The jumpy writing style didn’t even bother me. It was something different for me to read, outside of my normal reading style.

The characters were all unlikable, human characters. I hate the idea of anarchy and chaos, so the story wasn’t that great to me, well, it was a fine story, I just don’t like those things so they make me uncomfortable. Overall though, I thought it was great!


I feel like I need to watch the movie again now.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment