Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Hunger Games Trailer Premiere

I apologize profusely for being away for so long! I am working on reading a few books at the moment but I was severely distracted this past Monday, November 14th while watching Good Morning America.  I caught the last half of the premiere of the full length trailer for The Hunger Games movie (based on Suzanne Collins' book of the same name), and I was already really EXCITED for the movie from seeing the teaser trailer that was shown on the MTV Music Awards earlier this season, but this full length trailer had me in tears, and gasping for my breath.


If you haven't seen it, here it is in all it's glory.  I don't care if you are Team Peeta or Team Gale or Team Katniss (I'm Team Peeta, if you were wondering).


I can NOT wait for this movie to come out! Can you?  I actually am in the middle of reading Eloisa James' An Affair Before Christmas, but I may have to pause in the middle and put it down in favor of digging my Hunger Games books out of the garage to re-read.

How many times have you read The Hunger Games?  Who is your favorite character?  After seeing the trailer, what is your favorite scene that they show?

My favorite scene is The Reaping.  I teared up when Katniss volunteers as Tribute.  It might be all the hormones raging since I am currently pregnant with my second child, but I think I might have been moved no matter what my hormones were doing.  I am also going to show all the posters in one place because I got tired of trying to find all of them on one site (they were debuted on a multitude of sights, so you had to go to each one to see them).

Please, if you comment, do NOT comment with Spoilers of the series please.  Thanks!

The Posters! <3









Happy Reading all!   ~And may the odds be ever in your favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment